If printing at home, you can use regular paper or heavyweight matte paper (please first make sure that the paper weight is compatible with your printer). Smooth white paper is usually recommended, but some customers have achieved pleasing results when printing on lightly colored or lightly textured paper.
Here are a few of my customers' favorite photo print shops:
CVS - Walgreens - Snapfish - Mpix - Costco
However, some customers reported that the printing quality at Staples, Kinkos or other office supply stores was not the best, so you might want to avoid them.
If you are on a budget, a great option is to have it printed on photo paper.
Or, if you would prefer a paper print with a more high-end and artistic look, you can look for a print shop in your area that does giclee prints on artistic or textured paper.
Otherwise, photo print shops usually offer additional options like canvas prints, framed prints, mounted photo panels, acrylic prints, metal prints, etc.
All files included in each printable package are high resolution (300 dpi), for optimal printed results.
Please keep in mind...
• Colors can vary from one screen to another - so the printed colors you will get on your print may not be exactly as the colors you see on your screen.
• Print quality can greatly vary from one printing service to another. If you are unsure as of to which photo print shop to choose, you can do a small printing test with a few different photo print shops to compare.
• Make sure to print at the original size of the file, or smaller - if you print larger, you will lose resolution.
By buying a printable package, you are granted a licence to use the design for your own personal use only. All copyrights remain the property of © Happy Cat Prints.
- You MAY use the design for your own PERSONAL use only.
- You MAY offer a PRINTED version as a gift.
What's NOT allowed:
- Any commercial use is strictly prohibited.
- Do NOT share the digital file.
- Do NOT post the high-resolution file on social media or any website.
- Do NOT distribute prints of the design.
- Do NOT sell the design in any format (digital or printed).
- Do NOT use the design on commercial items or documents.
- Do NOT publish the design.
- Do NOT modify or alter the design.
- Do NOT claim the design as your own.
Please see my Shipping policy.
FREE standard shipping on all orders (USA only)
Priority shipping upgrade available at checkout (starting at $5 USD per item)
Printable products (instant download wall art) are available for purchase at any time, from any country in the world.
However, physical products currently ship to the USA only.
All orders ship from:
Phoenix, Arizona 85027
Yes! Tracking is available on all shipped orders.
If you realize there is an error in the shipping address, or if you wish to change the shipping address, please contact me immediately by providing the correct address.
If your order has not been packaged yet, I will happily update the shipping address for you.
However, please note that address changes are no longer possible once an order has has been packaged and prepared for shipment.
In order to optimize the production process, and since you are able to provide and confirm your personalization details before checking out, I do not provide proofs.
However, if you would prefer to see and approve a proof before production, please request it on the cart page by clicking on the "Add additional instructions for your order" link and by typing "Proof requested" in the box. Please allow an *additional* 48 hours for proofing (proof will be emailed to you).
Cancellations must be requested within 2 hours after an order is placed.
Orders canceled before production process begins will be fully refunded.
However, because all items are made to order, cancellations are unfortunately no longer possible once production process has started.
Unfortunately, once an order is submitted, product quantities cannot be modified.
Unfortunately, once an order is submitted, personalization details cannot be modified. Please make sure to double-check all details before placing your order.
Please see my Return Policy for all details.
All orders are always carefully packaged, but incidents might sometimes happen during transit.
If an item has been damaged in transit, a free replacement will be happily created and sent to you.
• You must contact me within 3 days of receipt.
• You must provide photo(s) showing the damage.
If you feel that your package may be lost in the mail, please first check with your local postal services by providing them your tracking number.
If the postal services declare your package lost in the mail, please contact me.
A free replacement will be happily created and sent to you.
• Replacement will be shipped via the same shipping service as the original order (or, if you prefer to upgrade, I will happily send you a PayPal invoice for the added cost).
• Replacement will be shipped to the same address as the original order.
• Packages lost due to an incorrect or incomplete address provided at checkout are NOT covered by this policy.
• If tracking info states that it has been delivered, the package can unfortunately NOT be declared as lost (see other FAQ below to know how to proceed).
• First, please verify the shipping address in your order confirmation email to make sure it was sent to the correct and complete address.
• Make sure to check all entrances and sides of the house, and to carefully search places like porch, shed, yard, bushes, etc. - in case your mail carrier concealed your package to keep it from being stolen.
• It may sound strange, but make sure to check with all home occupants in case someone picked up the package and forgot about it.
• Ask directly to your mail carrier where/with whom they left the package.
• Check with your local post office. It is not unheard of that a package will be scanned as delivered, and then put back in the delivery truck and brought back to the post office for some reason.
• Contact USPS and ask them to look up the GPS coordinates of the delivery scan. GPS tracking is usually quite accurate and should tell you exactly where the mail carrier was standing when the package was scanned - this should usually allow you to know if it was delivered to the right address/mailbox and can help you find and retrieve misdelivered mail.
• Make sure to check with all neighbors to see if the package was left with them by accident. It happens occasionally.
• If applicable, check with housekeeper, house staff, manager’s office, condo sales office, security desk, doorman, etc.
• If applicable, check with entrance lobby / reception desk to see if they have seen your package, or if the package has been left with them.
If the package was sent to a business address:
• If your office is using mail sorting racks/boxes, check if your package has been dropped in another employee’s box.
• Check with your colleagues and other staff in the building to see if the package has been left with them.
Following these steps allowed most of my customers to retrieve their missing package in the past.
In the rare circumstance the package is still missing or was stolen, you can file a claim with your mail carrier.
Most of the time, this is due to an incorrect or incomplete address.
Please verify the shipping address in your order confirmation email.
Once the package is returned to sender and received back, I will contact you to arrange reshipping.
If the address needs to be updated, a PayPal invoice will be sent to you for the reshipping fee.
If the address was correct and the delivery issue was due to a mistake from the carrier, I will have the package reshipped to you at no charge.
All orders are beautifully packaged. Please however note that I can unfortunately not accept requests for custom/special gift wrapping.
Yes! I can happily have a personalized note from you printed on the packing slip. Please simply provide your gift note on the cart page by clicking on the "Add gift message" link and by typing your message in the box.