PRINTABLE WALL ART
Yes! Since printable art listings are all digital downloads, they are available for purchase at any time, from any country in the world :)
If printing at home, you can use regular paper or heavyweight matte paper (please first make sure that the paper weight is compatible with your printer). Smooth white paper is usually recommended, but some customers have achieved pleasing results when printing on lightly colored or lightly textured paper.
Here are a few of my customers' favorite photo print shops:
CVS - Walgreens - Snapfish - Mpix - Costco
However, some customers reported that the printing quality at Staples, Kinkos or other office supply stores was not the best, so you might want to avoid them.
If you are on a budget, a great option is to have it printed on photo paper.
Or, if you would prefer a paper print with a more high-end and artistic look, you can look for a print shop in your area that does giclee prints on artistic or textured paper.
Otherwise, photo print shops usually offer additional options like canvas prints, framed prints, mounted photo panels, acrylic prints, metal prints, etc.
All files included in each printable package are high resolution (300 dpi), for optimal printed results.
Please keep in mind...
• Colors can vary from one screen to another - so the printed colors you will get on your print may not be exactly as the colors you see on your screen.
• Print quality can greatly vary from one printing service to another. If you are unsure as of to which photo print shop to choose, you can do a small printing test with a few different photo print shops to compare.
• Make sure to print at the original size of the file, or smaller - if you print larger, you will lose resolution.
By buying a printable package, you are granted a licence to use the design for your own personal use only. All copyrights remain the property of © Happy Cat Prints.
- You MAY use the design for your own PERSONAL use only.
- You MAY offer a PRINTED version as a gift.
What's NOT allowed:
- Any commercial use is strictly prohibited.
- Do NOT share the digital file.
- Do NOT post the high-resolution file on social media or any website.
- Do NOT distribute prints of the design.
- Do NOT sell the design in any format (digital or printed).
- Do NOT use the design on commercial items or documents.
- Do NOT publish the design.
- Do NOT modify or alter the design.
- Do NOT claim the design as your own.
FRAME TV ART
STEP 1 - Download on your phone:
Upon your order, your file(s) will be available to you in two ways:
• On-screen access link after checkout
• An email containing a download link will also be sent to your email address
On your phone, create a new album called Frame TV in your Photos app.
Then, download the file(s) into that folder - this will make it easier for the SmartThings app to recognize the images on the next step.
STEP 2 - Upload to your Frame TV:
Make sure your Frame TV is on, and connected to the same WiFi network as your phone.
Open Samsung's SmartThings app on your phone – or, if you don't have it already, download it from the App Store application on your phone, it's free!
In the SmartThings app:
• Select your TV device
• Select Art Mode
• Select Add Your Photos
• From the album drop down menu, find the new "Frame TV" album you created earlier
• Select your artwork
• Select the No mat option for a full screen view, or choose a Mat option
• Click Set On Frame to display the art on the TV
• Make the art look more to your liking by playing around with the Brightness and Color Tone in the Art Mode settings (accessible via the three dots in the top right corner of the app).
In the TV's settings menu:
Using the TV remote, you can also further adjust the display appearance of the TV screen.
Adjusting the display appearance both within the app and the TV settings will really help your Frame TV display to look more like art and less like a monitor.
Don't hesitate to test different settings to find the right combination that will make your art look best in the natural and artifical light sources of your room.
Enjoy your new instant home decor :)
- - -
If you prefer, you can download the file(s) on a thumb drive using a computer, and install the files directly into the TV through the USB port on the screen, then adjust the settings via your TV remote.
But the SmartThings app method is known to be better as it allows you to have more control options.
PERSONAL use only.
NO file sharing.
NO commercial use or redistribution.
✅ Display on your Frame TV at your home or office
✅ Print the art on paper, canvas or other support to display in your home or office
✅ Share a link for your friends or followers to purchase on happycatprints.com
❌ Share the files (instead, please direct people to happycatprints.com for them to purchase)
❌ Make commercial projects or products for sale
❌ Make the files available for resell or redistribution
❌ Give the files to followers on social media, or on any website
By buying any downloadable artworks, you are granted a licence to use the design for your own personal use only. All copyrights remain the property of © Happy Cat Prints.
CANCELLATIONS & RETURNS
PRINTED PRODUCTS (through my Society6 shop)
The printed products featured on this website are available for purchase through my Society6 shop.
You will be redirected from happycatprints.com to Society6 website to select your products and place your order.
Any order you place in my Society6 shop will be entirely processed, fulfilled and shipped to you by Society6.
Please refer to Society6 website to know their terms of service and shipping policy.